Notices For Visitors
Changes To Normal Opening Times
Latest opening times for 2021.
We are pleased to announce that, from 28th June 2021 we will be reverting to our normal opening times.
|Monday||Open on Mondays during the school holidays (Last Monday open September 6th)|
|Tuesday||10am – 5pm||
|Sunday||12 noon – 5pm|
- No booking required for your visit.
- Most of our exhibition buildings are open with the exception of one small area which is closed for building works.
- Our toilet facilities have recently been upgraded and are available.
- Refreshments are available from our tea room and our gift shop is open.
- We can accept payments either by card or cash.
- We respectfully requested that visitors wear face masks / coverings and continue to social distance whilst within our buildings. Our staff and volunteers will be asked to continue to use face coverings whilst inside buildings
- We will continue to display our location check in QR code and we suggest that visitors use this or provide contact details for track and trace
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the Museum for visitors use and we will continue to maintain high levels of sanitisation & cleaning’
- Aircraft tours may be available on the day of your visit. Tours cannot be pre-booked and because we cannot predict when tours might be possible, we cannot give any guarantees that any aircraft will be open. Face masks/coverings will be required inside aircraft and sanitising of hands etc will be needed. If a tour of an aircraft is possible, capacities will be reduced from previous numbers and we ask that visitors understand the reasons for this. If an aircraft is open, operating with reduced capacity may mean that available tours are quickly booked and therefore we might not be able to accommodate all those wishing for a tour.
- We are committed to make every effort to provide a safe environment for our visitors, staff and volunteers and we ask for your co-operation.
- Notice To Pet Owners: No pets are permitted except for assistance dogs. Pets are permitted in the car park.
Concessions £6.00 (includes over 65 and 16 & 17 year olds)
Children (5-16) £5.00
Under 5 free,
Family (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £25.00
Please note the government guidelines on group sizes and social distancing - see www.gov.uk
CNAM is now part of the Broadland Lottery Scheme. By buying a ticket, only £1, you can support the museum and local good causes. You could win £25,000.
Easyfundraising. The easiest way to help raise money for City of Norwich Aviation Museum.
Have you heard about easyfundraising yet? It´s the easiest way to help raise money for City of Norwich Aviation Museum! If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, eBay or HMV, then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!
So how does it work? You shop directly with the retailer as you would normally, but if you sign up to easyfundraising for free and use the links on the easyfundraising site to take you to the retailer, then a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself.
How much can you raise? Spend £100 with M&S online or Amazon and you raise £2.50 for us. £100 with WH Smith puts £2.00 in our pocket and so on. There''s over 2,000 retailers on their site, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase.
Save money too! easyfundraising is FREE to use plus you´ll get access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, you´ll be saving money yourself.
We´ve raised over £120 with easyfundraising so far but we need your help to keep donations coming in. Sign up at www.easyfundraising.org.uk and start making a difference...simply by shopping.
74(F) "Tiger Squadron" Association Appeal
We are working with the 74(F) Tiger Squadron Association to create special section within the City of Norwich Aviation Museum to show the history of this famous RAF fighter squadron. 74(F) Squadron were based at RAF Horsham St Faith (now Norwich International Airport) and RAF Coltishall and this provides a strong link between the Squadron and Norfolk.
Have you heard about Amazon Smile yet? It´s an easier way for Amazon customers to donate to their favourite charities.
So how does it work? Just go to Amazon using this link and shop as you would normally. A small percentage of your purchase will go to help the City of Norwich Aviation Museum.
Another way to donate, why not try Easyfundraising.
Our 'Annual Admission Passes' are now available for purchase online.
|Individual Adult Pass||£15|
We would like to thank all our our supporters who have purchased an Annual Admission Pass.
Due to the corona virus situation, these cannot presently be used, so we have decided to extend all passes which have an expiry date of March 2020 and later to December 2021.
If you would like to support the City of Norwich Aviation Museum, you can now buy both family and individual passes valid until December 2021 on ebay. Passes remain at their normal price of £25.00 for a family and £15.00 for an individual.
We will acknowledge receipt of payment for new passes via ebay and these will be posted from the Museum office after a safe return has been allowed.