LATEST OPENING TIMES
Latest opening times for 2021.
We are pleased to announce that, from 28th June 2021 we will be reverting to our normal opening times.
|Monday||Open on Mondays during the school holidays|
|Tuesday||10am – 5pm||
|Sunday||12 noon – 5pm|
- No booking required for your visit.
- Most of our exhibition buildings are open with the exception of one small area which is closed for building works.
- Our toilet facilities have recently been upgraded and are available.
- Refreshments are available from our tea room and our gift shop is open.
- We can accept payments either by card or cash.
- We respectfully requested that visitors wear face masks / coverings and continue to social distance whilst within our buildings. Our staff and volunteers will be asked to continue to use face coverings whilst inside buildings
- We will continue to display our location check in QR code and we suggest that visitors use this or provide contact details for track and trace
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the Museum for visitors use and we will continue to maintain high levels of sanitisation & cleaning’
- Aircraft tours may be available on the day of your visit. Tours cannot be pre-booked and because we cannot predict when tours might be possible, we cannot give any guarantees that any aircraft will be open. Face masks/coverings will be required inside aircraft and sanitising of hands etc will be needed. If a tour of an aircraft is possible, capacities will be reduced from previous numbers and we ask that visitors understand the reasons for this. If an aircraft is open, operating with reduced capacity may mean that available tours are quickly booked and therefore we might not be able to accommodate all those wishing for a tour.
- We are committed to make every effort to provide a safe environment for our visitors, staff and volunteers and we ask for your co-operation.
- Notice To Pet Owners: No pets are permitted except for assistance dogs. Pets are permitted in the car park.
Concessions £6.00 (includes over 65 and 16 & 17 year olds)
Children (5-16) £5.00
Under 5 free,
Family (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £25.00
Please note the government guidelines on group sizes and social distancing - see www.gov.uk